I'm really excited to kick off Season 2 with one of my best friends and former co-worker Pam Marmon. She's been a huge supporter and friend during the launch of Nineteen80. She's doing some really amazing things. Check out her book.
Bio About The Guest
Pam Marmon is a change management leader and CEO of Marmon Consulting. She is Prosci certified change management expert and Cornell University certified organizational designer with 15+ years of experience and proven success record in implementing organizational initiatives and culture transformations.
In this episode, Pam and I spoke about...
- Digital and Culture transformation
- Communicating in a digital world and breaking barriers
- Readiness assessment around organizational leadership and culture
- Organizational trauma
- Pams Book “No One’s Listening” - https://marmonconsulting.com/no_ones_listening/
Connect With Pam Marmon
- Website - https://marmonconsulting.com
- Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/pam-marmon-a3a89a8/
- Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLZ3xmn1G-hF5pDdqAaIy_A
Connect With Daniel Hoang
- My website - https://www.danielhoang.com
- My company - https://www.nineteen80.co
- Follow me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/danielhoang
- Follow me on Instagram - https://instagram.com/danielhoang
- Join The Nineteen80 Membership - https://www.nineteen80.io/signup
- Support the show - https://www.buymeacoffee.com/danielhoang
Date recorded July 30, 2020